Thursday, August 2

What on earth were they thinking?!

Sooo...searching the internet lately for me has been very interesting. I have been trying hard to do some research for my new baby website...and I have come across some very...and I mean very interesting items. Ohhhh but I was so not prepared for this one. I found a site with matching mom and baby clothes! Oh yes that's what I said....who on earth would wear these (the sad thing is obviously someone if they have a site). The website is Royalty Baby.com. It's flippin hilarous. I guess that some of them aren't so bad. But I am just not the type of person that would not buy any of these. It must take a real special person to be able to wear those clothes. Enjoy your coffee!

Baby question:
What is your best baby room organizing tip?

2 comments:

Bee said...

That's funny!
Have you ever been to an amusment park and seen couples dressed alike? I want to go up to them and ask "what? If you didn't dress like your partner, would you not know who you came with??"

Pokey Puppy said...

I would say those baskets that you can get the cute little liners for. stick them in a shelf closet or just under the floor under the crib... or i used mine on the changing table shelves... and now three years later they still are under Freidas bed with toys in them.. they are great