Monday, February 25

An absent husband

So it seems that my hubby is leaving me again. Not in the divorce doesn't love me anymore way...more like the he has to go work somewhere else to make money kind of way! He is going about 3 1/2 hours away to work for about a month. Mr. Jo is due to leave tomorrow afternoon and we are all getting a little nervous about it I think. The time away will be hard for all of us....Rose thinks her daddy is moving....not sure what Robert thinks or if he even has a clue...and as for the baby AnnMarie...there is absolutely no clue! We have had a great week with him home with us...getting in lots of family time. We took the kids to the Field Museum on Saturday. It was alot of fun....the kids lasted a lot longer that I thought they were going to. I am looking forward to getting in a good routine when he is gone. My house for some reason always stays ALOT cleaner when he is not here....odd isn't it?! I will however miss him terribly...and of course the adult interaction daily. After spending a whole day with three kids under the age of 5 I am ready for some adult conversation. I guess the tv and phone will just have to do. I have been offered alot of help if needed in the next month. Which is such a blessing. Most people however probably don't know that I won't ask for help. I have a real issue with asking for things....unless it's my mom! :) She is the one person I can call and have a freak out if needed...thank God for her! I hope the Mr. Jo takes good care of himself and that he comes home safely to us. I can't imagine all those single mothers out there....or the mothers that deal with an absent husband on a constant basis. I could not be one of them. For us this is very out of the ordinary. Bless all of you moms that can do this and do it this on a regular basis...major kudos for all of you. Please keep my husband and our family in your prayers and we journey into this next month....Enjoy your coffee!

No comments: