Sunday, February 3

20 Reasons Why I haven't blogged...

Okay you can shut your mouth now.....I know it's been a LONG time but I am actually typing a blog. Really I am serious..shut it...go on take your hand and help it close..okay there you go. So I completely feel like a blog virgin it's been soooo long. I could make all kinds of lengthy excuses as to why I haven't blogged since November....oh wait that sounds like a good idea...I think I will do just that!

My Reasons for NOT blogging since November:
1. I am lazy
2. I have three kids under the age of 4
3. I am lazy
4. The holidays kept me really busy
5. I am lazy
6. I have soo much housework to do I felt bad sitting at the computer
7. I am lazy
8. I just forget
9. I am lazy
10. Did I mention that I have three kids, husband, and a dog.....
11. I am lazy
12. I didn't think that anyone read them...so why do it...
13. I am lazy
14. I have been extremely stressed out
15. I am lazy
16. I never make time
17. I am lazy
18. I quit having things to talk about
19. I am lazy
20. I was just being stupid and not prioritizing it into my schedule! :)

If you didn't catch the drift most of my exucses are lame cause I was just being lazy....and not putting much effort into it. So I am going to try to come back...although that's been said before. But I really do enjoy doing this... and come to find out people do read it (I had quite a few people ask..why don't you blog anymore?) so...here's to another try...Enjoy your coffee! :)

1 comment:

Pokey Puppy said...

lol.. hm I think we should rename this post 10 reasons... lmao. And it doesnt matter if no one reads it... do it for you.