Friday, February 29

Let's have a freak out!

Sometimes freak outs happen for no reason at all...and then sometimes there is every reason in the book to freak out. I always enjoy a good freak out session(well not really when they are happening..but when its over I like them). It usually makes me feel better. Crying and screaming sometimes brings out the best in me. There have been alot of things on my plate lately and I have a bad habit of just letting them pile up onto each other until they all just topple over. The situation is never good for anyone that might be in the line of fire when the topple begins. I am thankful for my family and friends that have listened to my many freakouts over the years. They might have a different opinion but they should know that they are greatly appreciated. After the freak outs are over I feel a sense of peace...I usually have a good talk with God and all is better. If I would just leave it up to Him in the first place I probably wouldn't need to freak out but would fun would that be. So if you haven't had any good freak out sessions lately and you can feel it all about to topple...go ahead and scream...cry...whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better...it will be worth it in the end. Enjoy your coffee!

No comments: