Friday, March 14

A Little Jo Time

Alright well the hubby is still away and I finally get to go out by myself and not with any of my children! I am so excited...yet not sure what to do with myself. There aren't too many times in my life anymore that I get to go do "Jo" things. All of you mothers out there would understand. As I keep adding new kids to my life it gets just that much more complicated :) But I wouldn't change any of it that's for sure! My friend and I are going to see a movie and out to dinner. That means that I can talk with a friend over dinner instead of yelling at each of my three children at different times to stop whatever they are doing. I can order just my food and only my food. I can actually eat my food when it arrives and not ten to fifteen minutes later...after I have cooled and cut everyones food. I can sit and talk as long as I want after I am done eating and not want to shove my food into my mouth and get out the door as fast as I can. Then I can proceed to go to a movie where I will be able to sit for the entire movie and not have to pause it a single time...and get this I will actually be able to hear it without the volume being all the way on high. Although that last one could be rough since I have watched loud TV for soooo long because my hooligans are always making noise not sure if my ears can process soft noises! I am anxiously looking forward to my little friend date and a night out with someone that actually uses big words. I miss my hubby terribly and would rather be going on a date with him...but for now this will do and there will be plenty of other hubby date nights! So if it's been a while for you.....and you are itching to get out...call a babysitter and do it! Enjoy your coffee!

No comments: