Tuesday, February 5

Toliet Tales

Why doesn't God send us our children with the ability to go potty in the toliet? I mean that to me makes complete sense. There born with some sort of trait that allows them to know when they have to go to the bathroom and we could take them....a little signal perhaps....a sneeze...a wink of the eye...but to my dismay this does not happen. We as parents are forced to potty train our children. It just must be one of God's cruel jokes for us....I can imagine that he is sitting there laughing at the thought of all of us crazy moms trying to get this job done. Now if you are one of those parents that says "oh my child was so easy...they did this..and this..and this..then they were trained" or "she/he pretty much just trained themselves"...you can stop reading this right now and go sit in a corner because you are annoying! I have recently started training my second child (who happens to be a boy) to go on the potty. He is just not getting it...my daughter was much easier to train. I can't get him to pay attention to me....to listen to me...I have no flippin clue if he even understands what I am telling him...it's sooo frustrating. After one week of taking him to the potty numerous times a day...yesterday I finally got him to go pee three times on the toliet...and actually I just think that it was a lucky chance that he was sitting there when he decided he had to go. Personally I believe that I say "Let's go to the potty Robert" and he thinks okay...I'll go...but I am NOT peeing on that toliet. I mean I take him we sit there for what feels like forever..and then nothing...not a drop..it's soooo...uuhhhh frustrating..and then as soon as he leaves the room...he ends up peeing. It's like he's thinking "ha ha mommy I just held it and now I went in my pants...nah nah nah poo poo at you." Well to my disliking I am continueing on this journey of potty training and it's only the 2 day into the 2nd week....but I see a LONG path ahead of me...and it's not looking like fun...Enjoy your coffee!

No comments: