Wednesday, August 8

My new competition

So I guess I should tell you all that Mr. Jo has started to blog. I think he was feeling left out or something...or like he "being the man of the house" needed to give me a run for my money on the blogging thing(whatever). I cannot guarantee that he will be as funny as me (he will try but I am just too freakin hilarious to compete with)...I cannot guarantee that you will like him (but if you like me you will like him it's inevitable)...I cannot guarantee that he will give you any useful information (but rather lots and lots of useless information)...but I CAN guarantee that he will try his hardest to make you laugh ...cry...sigh..and smile...he's a real charmer. So if you get a few minutes go on over and check him out at Straight From the Men's Room. I should however warn you on a few useless facts about him....(ah hummmm....)

1. He is a very handsome man (all right girls keep your hands to yourself he's mine)
2. He's very conscious of his weight even though he doesn't act like it
3. He loves sweet tea...and I mean loves..he would kill for it
4. Daddy is his name but having fun is his game (lol..i know corny but true)
5. He always puts his boots on in the morning and then proceeds to tramp all over the house before work to spread mud on my nicely swept floors. ( I mean really..come on)
6.He has the best smile I have ever seen
7. He has the attention span of a 2 year old (and I have one two year old..so as you can imagine..this is very annoying)
8. He has a wonderful emotional side (I know some of you are thinking..how girly..but it's so sincere and loving...great quality for husband and father)
9. He always has to put his feet up when on the computer (always looks so damn uncomfortable)
10. He is sooo much better at doing laundry than me..(and believe me girls i love it!)

Well...some useless info about Mr. Jo...I am sure you will all learn to love him as I do..(well okay not exactly as I do but you get the picture) Enjoy your coffee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 - Total Truth and hands are in back pocket

#2 - Shocked. The thought of Mr. Jo standing in front of a mirror asking 'Mrs. Jo? Do these make my butt look big?!" is cracking my arse up!

#3 - EWWW! (useless fact: That's all they serve in Virgina fast food places. *shiver* and it's also prince Charming's fav)

#4 - That is totally true! I've seen it!

#5 - That is SUCH a man thing.I say 50 lashes with a wet noodle.

#6 - I would agree it is in my top 10. (hmm..I'm sounding stalkerish aren't I?? Well...Get over it!)

#7 - ROFLMAO! Oh..I just can't stop laughing to comment.

#8 - He is soooo not girly and you are VERY VERY lucky to have this quality!

#9 - I gots nothing.

#10 - NO FAIR!!

SOOO happy Mr. Jo is blogging :-D YEY!

Anonymous said...

I think I could add one that was not on the list, if you don't mind. Well, maybe two.... First He draws babe's like a magnet. Truly, I've seen it. I do mean babes, as in babies. He's always the grown up surrounded by every child at the party.
And number two, I'd trust him in nearly every situation, except with my credit card in a toy store. Probably mostly due to number one!

Bee said...

Awesome! I wish my hubby was as supportive! This is something cool you can bond over.