Tuesday, August 7

Many Thanks

To all of you that have been compassionate towards my family and sister in these past days a big thank you. It's always a great feeling to know that there are so many people out there that love us. We love all of you back as well. Today was our final good bye day...and it wasn't easy. Not that I imagined that it would be ....but I guess I didn't fully prepare myself for what was to come. I have never seen anything like it before and I hope that for a very long time I never have to again. My sister is sooo strong. She is going to be such a better woman because of all of this. God bless all of you that donated to her help fund for medical bills and for burial expenses. It's so peaceful knowing that Dakota is in heaven with God....that we said good bye and God was saying hello. Until we meet him again..he's in a better place..someday we will be to. Love and kisses. Enjoy your coffee today...and spike it a little..I know I will ;)

If you would still like to donate please go here :








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**hugs**

You were all extremely strong today and very blessed to have such a wonderful circle of family and friends.