Wednesday, August 29

Hoover FloorMate Spin Scrub...Amazing!

So as you all know I clean houses for a living (ahh who am I kidding..I clean one house). Anywho..I went yesterday for our biweekly cleaning..and she had bought a new floor cleaner (for her wood floors). I was exstatic...I know wow..a floor cleaner but, her other one sucked butt...and it leaked all over the place and I never felt like it actually made the floors clean. The new one that she bought is the Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub...OMG it's amazing. It's the best floor cleaner that I think I have ever seen...I need one for my own house. If you are in the market for a floor cleaner..I give this one 5 thumbs up...so go ahead..and get one..oh yeah..and can you pick me up one too! Enjoy your coffee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Good to know! Mucho gracias!

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

I wonder if you can use it on laminate wood flooring too? It's funny, when I was younger I used to get excited about toys or new gadgits but now I get so crazy over new cleaning things or cool kitchen gadgets. And instead of spending countless minutes trying to decide on a new CD, I put those minutes to use trying to pick out cute paper towels or smelling laundry detergent. I'm such a geek!