Thursday, August 16

The Coffee Cup Challenge

Calling all coffee cups!




So I figured this being a blog heavily influenced by coffee...that we need to get your favorite coffee cups! I love coffee...most women I know enjoy it as well. Everyone I am sure has a favorite...cup..mug..travel cup..etc...that they use and just adore...it's either cute, practical, or holds a good memory. So I want to see them...send me(ssbeland@sbcglobal.net) a picture of your all time favorite coffee cup...the cup you use everyday..your special occasion coffee cup. Whatever one you just have to always keep..I want to see them. After I get a good collection going I will put them up on my blog for all to see. The world of fabulous cups needs to be shared! Here's my favorite cup.....So let's see what you are drinking out of!


Enjoy your coffee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! What a great idea! I have 3 favorites..am I allowed to send in 3 pics? Please...pretty pretty please?!

They are cute and very neat. I promise!

Mr. Jo said...

Hey Honey take a picture of my fav cup!! I would send it to you but seems like a waste of time.....LOL

Bee said...

wait for me wait for me! mine is at work and I don't go back till Monday!! :o{