Tuesday, July 31

Ahhhhh the foot......

Well if you didn't know before...then you know now...I am irritated! You got it..irritated...so incredibly frustrated that I could scream. Not that anyone would care about my scream..or respond...but at least I think that the scream would make me feel somewhat better. I have had this pain in my foot for about three weeks now...I know what you are thinking three weeks and you just went to the doctor..what are you my mom. Geez. Well when I was up staying with my sister in the hospital I felt it starting to hurt. It kind of felt like a big ole' bruise on the side of my foot. I think the myself...did I fall...did I walk funny....did I twist it...did I do anything humanly possible that would have given me this crappy ass feeling in my foot. Ummm...no! So I just conquered on in the life of me...and tried to ignore it. Although instead of the feeling going away..it justs keeps getting worse. I am determined that it is just going to magically get better...so i pretend it's not there. Then just this past week...it really starts to hurt. The hurt where when walking I am in pain....when standing I am in pain...and the foot starts to swell occasionally. Ugh...I guess that maybe I should go to the doctor. I keep thinking..what if he puts me on crutches...I Can't do crutches. I mean come one...if you are a previous reader ..you know that I am a pleasantly plump girl..and plump girls don't do crutches. Pluse I have three kids...and one of them can't walk on her own..how was I going to take care of her. Well anyway...I decided to ask my friend (who just happens to work at a foot doctor) what she thinks. She says that it could be a fracture because where I was having the pain is easily fractured...OH freakin great! Well...she talked me into it...and I made an appointment...well..actually..she called me and said..I have one apt left at 3:30..do you want it...but I said yes (against my will of course). Go to the doctor and we says..."well..there's no fracture...but I think that you have torn your ligament that hold your last two toes together." Huh!? How on earth did I managed to do that! Well...actually I have no idea how I did that..and that's what pisses me off even more! So my friend (the dr.'s helper) is giving me walking boot...yep that's right people it's a walking boot...not stylish....not hip...not fun in any manner or form. OH and let me add that "my friend" is having a freakin hay day putting this boot on me....real funny friend...real funny. So off I go until two weeks ..with my boot...walking like an idiot...on with my life. Let's hope that the boot does it's job...cause I don't want the worse case to happen...surgery...that I just can't handle...So I WILL wear the boot like a good girl....even though I really think it sucks. Try and enjoy your coffee...I know mine is going to be spoiled for a while!



Baby Question: What is the best pregnancy book?

1 comment:

Bee said...

...and in this heat? Holy rollers Batman!