Friday, July 27

Good find

Okay soooo not really that interesting in the life of me today. My kids were crabby as hell..my husband was not home..and I cleaned all day. AND get this no one paid me for it...assholes! Well anyway I did find a little time today to have some computer time between cleaning, lunch, spit ups, crying, naps, tantrums, and fighting...to find this wonderful site for all of you..I know I really am too kind! The site is called BabiesnBellies.com. Not really sure who it will pertain to but it's a maternity website..with some fun additions.

Make sure to check out these dad shirts they have..they are adorble..the site is just very shi shi looking...even if you aren't pregnant take a look..they could be some very cute gift ideas as well! Enjoy your coffee!

Baby Question: What do you wish someone would have done for you while you were pregnant or just after you had your baby?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know your use of the "A" word made me crack-up! Loved that first paragraph :)

Pokey Puppy said...

Hmm.. I wish someone would have made me dinne after we got home.