Tuesday, July 24

New Website

Sooo...I have some kind of bug up my butt and decided to make a website. I was just driving in the car one day and the idea popped into my head...and when something pops I just need to go with it. I am creating a baby website called http://www.yourbabyplace.com/. It's currently just a parking page until I create my materpiece ( oh come on you know it's going to rock!). The basis of the website pretty much is going to be everything and anything baby/pregnancy! I am very excited about this new little project I have created for myself. It seems that alot of times I go searching the internet for things on the subject and just don't find what I am looking for ( I am sure that you all have experienced this) sooo to solve the problem I have decided to do the website so hopefully I can help someone else find what they are looking for. I am looking for a decent amount of input from mothers of all kind. Today I have listed some questions for you to answer....and after every post that I do from now on will be a question. If everyone could give me a little input..it would be greatly appreciated. Just put your answer through a comment. Also if anyone has any suggestions as to things that they would love to see on a baby site...just let me know I am open to suggestions! Send everyone you know to here so they can give their input as well... Thanks in advance for all your help! Enjoy your coffee!

Question #1: What is the absolute best baby product that you have or have used and you could not have live with out?

Question #2: What is the best baby/parenting advice that you have received or heard?

Questions #3: What is the most useful baby product?

Question #4: What advice have you been give about parenting/babies that is totally off?

Question #5: Do you have any weird questions about babies or pregnancy that you need answered or that you have already had answered?

Question #6: What is your favorite parenting/baby website?

2 comments:

Pokey Puppy said...

OMG.. putting it on here... and a question after every post.. you are a GENIOUS.. how EVER did you think of it??? Yea thats right i'm looking for credit ;-)

I'd answer but i alrady sent you mine.. I'll look for tomarows qestion though

Anonymous said...

Q1: Not exactly a baby product, (in my case a toddler product) but I LOVE Mr Clean erasers!!

Q2: Dont let kids do something once if you dont want them to do it 1000 times!

Q3: The exer-saucer!

Q4: I cant think of one, I think I put bad advice out of my head...

Q5: Why does my son only sleep in on the mornings when we have to be somewhere early? - How does he know??

Q6: There are SO many good ones, I find a new one everyday, so today it is yours!