Tuesday, July 17

For Tommy Girl....

Well here it is...my post dedicated to the one and only Ms. Tommy girl. She seems to be bored at home with nothing better to do and she wants me to blog....I say " I was going to but i can't think of a darn thing to say" and she says "well think!" True motivational words if I have ever heard any before.
Tuesdays Radom thoughts:
**It was raining out today...and driving i thought...why do some cars windshield wipers going side to side and others go up and out and then down...strange i know...to think to question the master minds behind the flow of windshield wipers..but it just doesn't make sense
**Sitting and watching people today makes me wonder....do people just not care what they look like...do people even want to look clean...smell clean...brush their hair....I mean come on people..it's not all about being beautiful and crap...everyone ever heard of personal hygiene.
**Do kids realize that when you tell them to do something that mean...go ..right now..and do it...not tell me no or wait five more minutes....or just plain ignore me..but of course I am obviously talking about someone else's kids because mine would never dream of doing something like that.
**Listening to the telephone ringing....checking the caller id and it's a telemarketer..grrr...I just hate them...but am glad at the same time that I have caller id and I can completely ignore their calls...you must think that the telemarketing companies out there must be completely pissed off at the inventor of caller id...it totally screws with their plans!
**Talking to my sister today realizing that maybe she does have half a brain....actually more like a a full brain. I got off the phone with her earlier and said to Mr. Jo " I think I actually like my sister" which for me is wierd..I have felt forever we were light years apart..and today...things just seemed different....she became a mommy recently and I am sure it has something to do with it. It's a great feeling to feel connected with your sister again.

Well radom thoughts those definately were....I hope you are happy Ms. Tommy girl! I know that everyone that reads my blog today with have a more complete and fulfilled life...and you can send all the thanks my way...Enjoy your coffee!

1 comment:

Pokey Puppy said...

ahh.. and yet she didnt comment!!

Amuzed me though ;-) lmao