Monday, July 23

My Little Helper in the Bedroom

Okay.....just pull your mind right out of that gutter....it has nothing to do with sex....or toys..or anything your dirty little mind might be thinking. Today I decided to clean my bedroom....(((screams of horror))) I know..it's a miracle...God must have touched me this morning and cured my inability to clean anything above the stairs. For those of you that may not know my bedroom is my catch all....throw all....store away the unstoreable. It's a mess....needless to say. Not only from myself...but my wonderful Mr Jo as well...not to mention my little children. (you didn't think that I would accept all the blame for it being a mess did you?) As I was cleaning my oldest, Rose, decides to come upstairs and check on me...(because it's obvious I need to be watched)...and she sees that I am cleaning and becomes very interested..interested why you might be asking...who the hell knows...she probably is going to be one of those clean freaks. I continue on with my business and she keeps asking for things to do...and of course I take advantage of her....(oh you would tooo don't think you wouldn't).....she takes things downstairs...brings me things...what a good girls she was being...Well she surely got bored with that routine real quickly..she wanted more. She grabs a rag and the pledge spray and starts spraying her rag....and wiping anything and everything possible. It was too cute! I continue on ...as does she....then..she starts singing as she works...I just stopped...(she was oblivious to me watching her)...she's wiping..singing..wiping..and still singing...i almost lost it...she was too funny. A little later..(keep in mind she's still wiping things) she says to me " Mommy....we need to get these germs out of here....they are disgusting." I say "Okay..honey you just keep working on that and mommy will do her thing." I go over to wipe off the dvd player before I move the tv stand...and I ask her for the rag..."what do you want the rag for," she says...."to clean this off," I reply. She must not have noticed what I was pointing to when I said "this" which meant the dvd player of course. I start wiping the dvd player and she looks at me with disgust and says
" Ummm I just cleaned that" (with one hand on her hip ...and the other out with complete annoyance) "I am so sorry I just was doing it again..just in case." Um yeah that totally didn't fly with her...she gave me the nastiest litttle look a 3 1/2 year old can give and walked away! I guess I shouldn't mess with a girl and her rag! Enjoy your coffee!

2 comments:

Pokey Puppy said...

Oh god. i was laughing throught the whole thing... But...

A girl and her rag....
i think i just busted a rib... lmao

Gigi said...

that was toooooooo cute....if shes that upset i have a ton of germs at my place she can chase away..lol