Sunday, September 16

Some Halloween Help?!

Okay so every year it's a tradition that my in-laws have a Halloween Bash. It is requested that you dress up. Especially if you are part of the family (well duh I obviously am!)sooo..I need help! My husband and I have done pretty good the last couple of years with costumes. This year for some reason I am struggling. We have little money (and boy do I mean little ) ...sooo we need to think of something that we can put together ourselves maybe with a few props cheaply. We have previously been..."A Wizard & Medival Queen"..."Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dumb"...."Pink Ladies & T-Birds"...."Devil & Pregnant Lady (that was Mr. Jo)...."A Bears fan & Bare foot and Pregnant "(we just went as ourselves...i was pregnant with AnnMarie last year...it was fun) So now this year is quickly approaching and I need some ideas. I love dressing up it brings some of the childhood fun into it. We however need something that is easy and cheap...sooo send me your ideas....anything...so go get some coffee and think(maybe some of our ideas will help you..if you are the dress up type)... Enjoy your coffee!

5 comments:

Jean Knee said...

how about Mr. Clean and Mrs. Nasty?

Mr. Clean- bald head, dressed in white tshirt and white pants if have em gold earring
Mr. clean the guy on that cleaner

Mrs. Nasty- dirty hair, dirty face , tangles in hair, fake booger hanging out of nose etc

Bee said...

Uh... how about you go as my in-laws??
They're pretty scary! :o)


jean knee WTF are you doing over here???

Bee said...

You know what? What about roll reversal? You go as the wizard and he can go as the medival queen? Huh? Huh? Whadda think?

Pokey Puppy said...

Oh i like jeans idea.. steve shaved shining baled...lololololo... you forgot the twedel dee pics though. My dr. McFooty gave some idease from when his wife and him were broke... they wore big glasses (blind stile) and sashes (beauty pagent style) that said VANTITIA and they were vanitian blinds.. lol. Thought that was preatty good

P.S. this coment was full of big words.. sorry for the atrotious speling.. i can use them, but not spell them as you know

Mr. Jo said...

How about I go as a drunk and you go as the destinanted driver!! I like!!