Sunday, September 2

Broken Car..Part 1

Okay..like life totally doesn't suck right now..let's add another problem to the mix. So I went to go to church this morning..all the kids in the car...everyone dressed nice and ready (keep in mind Mr. Jo was already at church ..cause he had to run sound) and my car wouldn't start! Seriously..on your day of rest God you must be laughing at me...ugh! Let me just tell you that Mr. Jo's car is broken right now too..it has been for about two weeks now...and life in general is just crazy..so this was just the cherry on top of a big "sucky" sundae. So...I called my Mechanic guy and he says that by the sound that is making it is probably the battery. I need to get a jump and see if that will start it. So I decide to wait for Mr. Jo to get home and he tries to jump it with my mom's car (which for some reason is also acting up and isn't doing anything right) sooo..he borrows the neighbors car and lets them sit for a few minutes and see if they will jump...ugh...as you guessed it...NO! But, however it did seem like it almost was going to turn over....so our mechanic guy said that is sounds like we have a crappy ass battery that won't hold a charge(that's what you get for going cheap and buying things from wal-mart...sucky ass walmart) and we should go and get a new one. Great ..cause we are just loaded..so let's of course go and buy a new battery. But, alas I do have the receipt for the battery and it had a three year warranty on it and it's only been 2 1/2 years. Thank the heavens. Soooo Mr. Jo heads off the wal-mart (sucky) to get a replacement one that we don't have to pay for (whooo hoo)...about an hour later he returns with the new battery. He is standing in the dining room and looking dumb founded at the battery and then realized that the battery he got has the wrong connecters..ugh..are you freakin kidding....welllll..he decided to go outside with my father and see if he can find some attachments to make it work...about ahhh 10 minutes later he returns...and looks pissed...he says "ummm I looked up the battery type for my Grand Am and not the van!"...OMG seriously...so off to walmart him and dad go for yet another battery....stayed tuned for more..and really go drink some damn coffee..cause I haven't and it's obviously a problem today!

2 comments:

Bee said...

I hope you got some coffee in you ASAP!
It seems sometimes that when it rains it pours...!

We have been having one thing after another since that freakin storm hit us a couple of weeks ago! :o(

Anonymous said...

OH! That truly sucks! I hope it gets better!