Monday, September 24

My life adjustment...

I think that I must just put this in writing...before it gets bad again..and I don't' believe it.

"Life feels pretty good right now."

Well now that it's said...life will start in a downward spiral into a nothingness! I had a minor...okay major issue about 2 weeks ago. This issue caused me to panic...and truthfully break down completely (to those of you that got the butt end of it...soo sorry)...but it has gotten better. The issue has been solved..well mostly. And we had to get help....but not as much as we were first assuming. Although this little problem caused me to panic..it kind of made me look at my life right now...and readjust my thinking. Which for me was very good..cause I have been in such a negative frame of mind...for many many months now. With the holidays coming..I thought for sure that it was going to get worse. I am stepping back...taking a deep breath...and going forward with my "life on loan"....and focusing on the positive. Realizing that God has a plan for me..and this is just a small bump in my life long road....I am sure there will many more bumps ahead...and it's all going to depends on how I handle them as to how much those bumps are really going to hurt. I am blessed with so many loving people in my life right now to help me work through things...and just be there to listen to me complain...cry..or talk...to those of you many kisses and hugs of appreciation. I think that recently I have stepped back...and looked at life as it is right now...we may be struggling in some senses...but we are blessed in so many more...I cherish that. The days ahead...are only going to be what I make of them...and from now on I choose to make them good. End of story..Enjoy your coffee!

2 comments:

Bee said...

It help to write it down doesn't it?

It's very therapeutic!

Pokey Puppy said...

I agree with bee. Glad to hear things are feeling better right now.. hopefully mine will soon too! Btw.. i have not been doing my rounds so dont think i've said.. i LOVE your new look!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!