Saturday, September 29

To My Dearest Husband

Dear Mr Jo,
Today is our 6th anniversary. I know you are shocked that you have survived this long with me...but you have. The past six years have just flown by...it seems as only yesterday that we were dating. I have enjoyed every day with you...and look forward to many more ahead of us. I must say that I need to thank God for blessing me with you. You are a wonderful husband and father...you are strong...yet sensitive..you are everything I need in my life. Granted it isn't always sunshine and roses around here (especially lately) but, its seems as long as we support each other we will get through it. I know that I really couldn't have made it this far without you. It still makes me smile thinking about you....and I hope that never goes away. You are my rock..as I hope that I am yours. You love me for me....and that is such a priceless gift. Giving me strength when I have none left....and making me smile when no one else can. I really do cherish you. It's great knowing that we still can have great fun as well....six years and three kids later we know how to enjoy ourselves. I don't want to ever lose that. We need to remember to always take time for ourselves..and with each other. From the words of a wonderful movie " You had me at hello." I plan on never saying goodbye! I love you more than words can express. Forever and Always.
Mrs. Jo

P.S. Go take some time out today and tell someone you love them....Enjoy your coffee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm all teary!

That was so sweet!

Happy Anniversary! (yes..I know it was a week ago..and I told you on that day..but why not tell you again!)