Monday, May 28

The Outback

OMG please don't go to the Outback. I think it was the worst place that I have ever eaten. Everything and I mean everything was spicy. It was totally gross. I hate really spicy food and even their kids cheeseburgers had spice on them. It was totally disgusting. I ordered a small side ceasar salad in the beginning and the dressing was hot...not hot like warm..but hot like spicy...I have NEVER eaten a ceasar dressing that was spicy...I am totally disgusted with the whole experience and would steer anyone away from eating there! Enjoy your coffee..just not at the Outback!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Take it you didn't like it much, huh?


I LOVE spicy food and the outback.


But I promise to pass your advice on to everyone else I know :-D

Sassy said...

So lemme get this straight, you hated it? I'm a little slow these days. I've heard it was so good but maybe the people who told me that were totally LYING because they KNOW I hate spicy and wanted me to go eat there and then get all grossed out and then they could laugh at me. I'll cut them. Sorry you hated it but I'm so glad I read this before I found an Outback and went there to eat. You saved my life. Hahahaha!