Saturday, May 19

Crabby

Is there a reason why when you are crabby everyone in the known world needs to ask you .."what's wrong." If anyone had a flippin clue they would know by now when I am pissed off...angry...crabby...etc...just leave me the hell alone! I obviously don't want to talk about it or I would have. People just have the need to keep asking...what's wrong....is something the matter...are you okay....OMG just shut(l0ts of swear words) UP! My life lately I guess you say is some sort of emotional roller coaster and some days I just don't handle it as well and I do other days....is there anything wrong with this? NO! I am human and don't always want to *share* my feelings with others....I guess if I talk about them I have to deal with them (lol) ...not really I do deal with them just on my own level. I however think that I have very good reasons to have bad days...they hubby(he's a union worker) has been laid off for a year now...and we have three kids under the age of 3 1/2....We added the littlest one (AnnMarie) to the mix while he was not working...not really on purpose ( but I guess God knows what he is doing). Soooo.. just that is enough to drive anyone crazy...and I feel that my hubby and I are handling the whole situation pretty well...although there are days when we want to kill each other....It just isn't meant to be to have married couples TOGETHER ALL THE TIME! Some days it puts a strain on our marriage I think and it's no ones fault but it's there...we bite each others heads off for no reason (well...okay somtimes I have good reasons..but who's really keeping score) ....we pick fights just for some entertainment! I guess I could look at the good side...we have lots of family time...he's great with the kids...and don't forget all the afternoon sex (when the kids are napping) ...As I am sure all you woman can imagine...it takes some getting used to ...our normal homelife schedule has been interuppted for over a year now and some days its just a handful...I guess *today* is one of the times I actually wanted to share my feelings (aren't those of you reading this lucky)...my family is wonderful...my kids are awesome...and my hubby....he's the best (for dealing with me and our children) ..Life just really sucks ass sometimes! (See the outcome of an early morning blog and absolutely no coffee yet!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((Mrs. Jo)))))))))))))))

I have been there (although not for a full year..thank god) and it is a strain on a marriage sometimes. You are right, husbands and wives are NOT meant to be together 24/7. LOL.

Hope your weekend gets better, and if not you could always bring your 3 over and then we could watch all 8 kids together! LOL:-D