Tuesday, May 15

Welcome!

Ok...my first post...what in the hell do I say? Do I tell you about me (why no one really cares), but since when do i care about what other people think. My name is Mrs. Jo (obviously not my real name) I am a stay at home mom currently with three kids : Rose 3 1/2, Robert 2, and AnnMarie is 2 months. Oh btw I said "currently with three kids" like it is going to change or something...my husband of 6 years has made it quite apparent that there will be no more additions to this family, so i guess that three kids is final! I push them out... who in the hell is he to say that there is not going to be anymore...oh I guess i shouldn't get sidetracked( I could go on forever)...we can talk more about that at a later time. Where was i? Oh I also have a golden retriever, Oliver, he is a beast and a cat (that we all hate but had to take in ) Angel. My family and friends are very important to me and is my Lord and Savior , Jesus Christ! I am told that I am a perfect canidate for this blogging world..but only time will tell. Everyone keeps saying you have a great personality for it (is that supposed to be a compliament...the jury is still out on that one). I try to always be high on life but some days present a real struggle with that especially when I am running low on coffee *hint to the title*. I will do my best to make you laugh , maybe cry, and sometimes smile...scouts honor (not that I was a scout..but it seemed appropriate). Just to get a better feel of who I am here is a list of some unimportant things about me *smile*:

1. I am 5'8" and very pleasantly plump
2. I hate replacing the toliet paper roll
3. I love to watch people (everywhere)
4. I gossip ..too much ..but i just can't help it!
5. I hug my kids everyday and tell them i love them
6. I hate working (i mean a real job...it takes me away from the things i love)
7. My home phone plays a song when it rings ...it's always throwing people off
8. I pick my nose (just can't help myself)
9. I love rain and thunderstorms , they are so relaxing
10. I LOVE to clean the bathroom (and I use my hand and a rag to clean the toliet..grosses some people out...but that's the best way to clean)
11. I love Betty Boop ..she has an awesome body
12. I am afraid of the dark....COMPLETELY ( I am a huge baby)
13. I LOVE to color
14. I am very sarcastic ( i just can't control it)
15. I love to sit in recliners :)

So now that you know more about me (although it's absolutely irrelevant) , you will have a better idea of who I am. Keep in mind men I know those items listed make me sooo completely appealing to you...but keep your self in check I am taken...I know hard to beleive a catch like me is already been taken..but when it's this good....OMG...i am laughing so hard right now who the hell am I kidding...my husband is crazy and felt bad for me so he thought he would marry me! There will be more to come so stay tuned and pray that I have my coffee before I decided to post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am rolling with laughter. I just knew you'd love to find you voice and that I'd love to listen. I agree with the masses..... we waited too long for you to come on board, and I'm So glad you finally did. Welcome!! I soooo didn't know that much about you!! Very good to be warned.

Anonymous said...

No fair! She beat me to the first comment!!!


I LOVE IT! YEY!!!!

**dancing**