Wednesday, May 16

Pleasantly Plump

Well here comes a rant....I haven't had ANY coffee today (I was out of creamer)! As you can imagine starting off the day to no coffee and lots of things to do and being on my freakin' period..didn't help anyone! I feel like a freakin elephant today ...I must be carrying enough water weight to quench the thirst of a small sports team. It's just insane! Why on earth did God decide to make the woman have all the flippin fun....couldn't he give men just one little thing to deal with (big deal they have to pee standing up!) ..there should be something at least a little painful or annoying they have to go through! Ugh! Well....you will come to find out from reading my blogs that I am a pleasantly plump girl...but, I am learning to come to terms with my plumpness! Well...okay....that was sort of a fib...I'd like to think that I have come to terms with it...but that is just something that I tell myself so I think it's okay. I have been trying to walk and get some exercise in daily and it seems to be helping (a little). BUT I guess that I just like food to much! I mean really is it fair to deprive myself of the things that every woman loves...chocolate...ice cream...etc.. you get the picture. And especially at this time of the month I feel like all I want to do it EAT! For instance today I was a nice mommy and took Rose to "donalds" (that's mcdonalds to you that don't have kids) and I thought okay I will get one of their yummy salads...who am I freakin' kidding...I went in and ordered a BIG MAC and fries...who on earth can get a salad...I will tell you who...no one! I tried to coax my brain into the salad even before I get there and it obviously didn't work there was no coaxing...not even one little bit...this crazy woman had to just have a big mac. You want to hear the real icing on the cake....the big mac sucked... it was awful....definitely the worst sandwich I have ever had there...what was that God's way of saying...ha ha you should have eaten the salad dumbass! Well thanks alot! I added more calories to my fat ass and didn't even appreciate it!

Okay I feel better now...I have ranted about my plumpness! It took a load off my chest (well not really those things are bigger than you can imagine), but at least I feel better!
Let's hope tomorrow I get some coffee or it's going to be a serious issue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you crack my arse up!!!

I am so happy on my IUD! A few more months and the 'friend' should be G.O.N.E.

Of course, I'll still be bitchy, bloated and binging (all B's..cute huh ;-) ? )