Thursday, May 17

A Horny husband

Full of coffee.....and full of life this morning...boy aren't you lucky! It's better than yesterday I guess that's what happens when there is no coffee consumed and I have a full to-do list :) I however do have a complaint....my husband...of course..is wonderful .charming...lovely...great father..blah blah blah...you know all those good qualities. BUT (you knew it was coming) he always decides that he wants to get all hot and frisky at the worst times! As we all know women get periods...and i just happen to have mine (i know gross...stop making that face..you all get them) and of course this is the day that he picks to want to play horny husband....I mean really...out of the whole month...he picks the one day that it's just not going to happen...! Not to mention that I am trying to start dinner...Let's set the scene for you...

It's about 4:00pm yesterday....in my kitchen ..I am at the counter starting to get things ready for dinner..in walks hubby...

Hubby...kissing the back of my neck.....starting to have wandering hands...

Me...thinking what is he insane he knows he can't go anywhere with this.....*but of course I am secretly loving it at the same time*

Hubby...turns me around and starts to kiss me like we are high school teenagers at a make out party....more wandering hands.....

Me....sort of annoyed ..sort of turned on..getting all hot and bothered...and a little pissed off at the same time.

Hubby....kissing down the neck..hands ever so wandering...hands moving to my pants button....

Me..."HELLO! what are you retarded you know this isn't going anywhere I am on my period!"

Hubby....yah i know but i am "horny"

Me...Well...then alright....now that I am aware that "YOU" (i hope you sense the sarcasm) are horny then just go right ahead....right you idiot....i mean how could i be soooo insensitive!

He laughs and walks out of the kitchen..i continue on with what i was doing...but now I am horny and definitely pissed off that nothing is going to come of it....was this his plan....it's seems as though he has got me all worked up now and he has had his fun.....stupid men...it's always all about them isn't it! Just wait his time is coming and I can make him horny as hell...wanting it more than he can stand....and then ...at the right moment..i will roll over and go to sleep leaving him all hot and bothered..wanting more and not going to get it(who am i kidding...he may not get it from me..but his hand will do)ugh...men...Once again just another reason being a woman sometimes sucks ass!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO. I SOOO know what you mean! But, well...we...moved past the 'on the period' thing for the most part. Unless it's really bad. But yes, they do pick bad moments.

Anonymous said...

BJ!

Anonymous said...

Men do tend have the worst timing. And I've enjoyed reading your posts. :)