Tuesday, May 22

More Useless Info

So with this being a relatively new blog I should keep you interested in me..right?! Well...here comes some more very UNimportant items about me so we can get to know each other a little bit better:

1. I love coffee flavored ice cream
2. I completely enjoy cleaning ( okay maybe my house doesn't always show it..but WHEN i do ..do it ...i enjoy it ;)
3. My husband has called me his "little sugar purple panda bear" ever since we started dating! I know a little insane..and weird but I never said that he was the creator of cute nicknames
4. I have an Associates in Business Administration (although I am not currently using it but who doesn't like to waste money
5. I love Math! (it's the dork in me!)
6. I never pay my water bill on time..I mean NEVER...it's been shut off more than I can tell you and it's not because I don't have the money..it's just because I always forget to pay it!
7. I like to play games...but i hate to lose...i may not always show it (okay maybe most of the time)...but i really don't like to lose...ask my husband he would tell you that i am a sore loser
8. I am NEVER late....i can't stand to have late friends...or late family...or being late....to anything...i will go 1/2 hour early just not to be late!
9. I wanted to be a lawyer when I was little because I thought I could agrue anyone and win!
10. My mom is one of my best friends ( doesnt every mom wish their daughter would say that about them...but I am not just trying to score points..she really is)

Alright now your life is definitely more complete because you have more knowlege about my life! I know you can stop crying....it's okay...i know how much you truly care..LOL! Seriously now that you have wasted five minutes of your life reading this...you should be cleaning your house or something. I can see that it needs it! :) Enjoy your coffee!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

OMG I totally love your nickname, how freakin cute! All I ever got as a nick growing up was "red", "freckle face", "big red", "carrot top". Those suck. LOL

Anonymous said...

Your hubby cracks me up! GREAT nickname! I'm just BabyCakes around here.

It's very rare that I'm late. Unless huge unforeseen circumstances occur..I am not late. I always thought that was weird seeing I'm a procrastinator.