Wednesday, June 20

So sorry!

Okay I know it's been forever....Well guess what I have been out of coffee for quite some time now and it obviously is affecting my blogging skills. My husband and I have decided to try and diet...I know I said it the d word....it's okay though we both have come to terms with our fatness and decided we needed to do something about it! Finally right...I know it's about damn time. So as a result of the diet I haven't been drinking my coffee...cause with the creamer that I use it's just too many calories....sooo I have switched to tea and 2 splendas and obviously it's just not working for me! I decided tonight that I am going to use those wise calories that are in my creamer and continue to blog. No diet is going to keep me from blogging about absolutely nothing and everything all at once. I do enjoy getting on here and venting or raving or just babbling about not having coffee. There have been other stressful issues in my life that have prevented me from blogging but I am happy to say that I have pushed them aside (for now..Lord knows they will be back) and will trek on! So all you five people that might read my blogs the crazy coffe lady is back.....hopefully...for good....so enjoy the coffee i know I will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you and am so glad you're back! BTW, keep the coffee..get used to no creamer..or the no fat kind!

Life w/out coffee...really not worth it! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yippee.... You are back. HURRAY!! I've gotten tired of checking you every day and seeing the same post. Makes me worry about where you'd gone and what you where doing.
Dieting is GREAT.... really great. I mean, you get to feel good about your decision, work hard on a new goal, make success a part of everyday, get great compliments from those around you, and then do it all again. I find, that when I need a boost in confidence, I run straight to the fridge. Pack on a few extra pounds, and start a diet after enough people have seen me at my new raised weight. Sure enough, soon the compliments start pouring in how how good I now look. It makes for a great seasonal moral boost. Now to mention all the great new clothes.
Wishing you much success and preparing to compliment you!