Tuesday, June 26

Stomach churns

Okay so why on earth do I eat things that make me feel like shit. At the time I think okay it will be fine...nothing is going to happen...bull shit...my stomach is killing me....I feel like I am going to be sick. I hate the fact that all this crap that I eat I think that it tastes sooo good and that I am so going to enjoy it. Well of course I enjoy it when I am eating it...but gross the aftermath is soo not worth it. Maybe that's why I am pleasantly plump because I eat things that are bad for me...that are made to taste good but really in the end result make me feel like crap! Well it's a lesson learned I guess eat like shit...feel like shit....now I know...onto to tomorrow more eating like crap...more feeling like crap when will I ever learn...if only I could actually make my brain automatically eat healthy...only if I had control over my own mind....wait a damn minute I DO! duh.....I just need to get my ass in gear and quit making myself feel like crap all the time....here's to eating healthy....maybe....
Enjoy your coffee!

No comments: