Monday, July 23

Pondering Parenthood...

Do you ever have that moment when you question every single one of your parenting abilities? (yeah me either ;) Every once and awhile I feel like I have one of those days when I seem to worry way to much if I am bringing up my four little pumpkins right. Showing them how to be respectful, kind, God-loving, giving and etc...humans...sometimes that kind of burden is so overwhelming. I mean really think about it. We as parents are given quite a task...the "Big guy" sure does have alot of faith is us! I love being a mom and I am always trying to make memories with the kids...teach them good ethics...make sure they know Jesus....and treat everyone right. I guess when you are around lots of other people throughout the days/weeks you can see how so many others are parenting ...the things they probably are doing or aren't doing based on the actions of their children. Of course we can't be judging these others...only observing for we never really know what is going on in those relationships. I do know that I love each and every one of my children with all I have...I try and lead by the best example I can set....and give them the tools to grow up into amazing adults. I suppose so that one day they can reproduce and go through the struggle of wondering if they are being the kind of parent they need to be to raise amazing children..however they will have had amazing examples (me and the hubby in case you weren't getting that)! I heard a million times over...worrying doesn't change anything...it only waste precious time...so with that I am going to assume I am one heck of a parent...take it one day at a time...and give my little ones all the love and support through the years that I can...and pray...pray alot!
Enjoy your coffee! :)

No comments: