Saturday, July 21

Can I be in a time out?

It's been one of those days. Definitely didn't start my day off with enough coffee..even tried to revamp it again mid afternoon...no luck I should have just went to bed and started the day over! My middle two children decided to give me a ride on the crazy train today. They are so much alike they drive each other crazy for the exact same reasons. It's actually quite entertaining to watch ( well ..I mean if you're not their mom it's entertaining ;) Twice today I made them sit together and hug each other...and then they had to sit and eat lunch together talking about only nice things..that was just pure torture for them ;) I loved it :-D
Added to the mix my little guy Joseph is teething. Four teeth at the same time. I think that's all that needs to be said about that. He is screaming...whining...hitting...or biting...everyone. Don't you wish you lived here? I was a cool mom for about 1/2 hour today when I let them play with moon sand. That was quickly over. The noise level in this house today has just been top notch... I'm sure someday I'll miss that (who am I kidding.No. I. Won't. ) a day like today makes me really want a bigger house. For one purpose only...to find a room a lock myself in it...so no one can find me ;)
Enjoy your coffee!

No comments: