Wednesday, September 9

Blessings

Everyday on this earth is such a blessing. Somedays I think that thought nearly slips from my mind as I get caught up in this "world." God has granted me a wonderful ...blessing filled life and somedays I think I really take it for granted. I could never wake up tomorrow...or the next day..or next. So why is it that people seem to live each day without the thought that there could never be a tomorrow. We need to love the ones around us...make the most of the days we have been given...and Praise the Lord for all the goodness we have! I love seeing God work in my life everyday and renewing my spirit with wonderfully magical things :) Recently in a bible study that Mr. Jo and I are part of we talked about how we can let the thumps (crappy things) in everyday life get us down...and boy in a days hours there sure are alot of thumps! Instead of letting the "thumps" get the best of us...we need to sing God's praises. Praise Him for all the good. Those little thumps...can change our mood...and our spirit ever so quickly...and frankly life is just to short for that! I want to get up each and every morning...knowning that God has granted me a new day...another breath...and smile! Smiling...loving...living....doing God's work. Even when this world wants to get me down I can turn to Him....and He will show me that this is only the world we are living in....there is something so much better that we are looking towards. I should be and want to be singing God's praises everyday! What a awesome thing that He would give his own son's life for ME....I mean really come on people....should we take advantage of
that?! If I gave my own son's life for the good of others I sure hope that it would not be taken lightly. Let's live each day with our whole selves....loving...smiling...and praising GOD! :)

Enjoy your coffee! :)

No comments: